Innovation From Everyone, Every Day: In a world filled with new, ultra-low cost competitors, ever more powerful customers and hyper-competitive markets, innovation is the only way to out-perform the industry average. Based on twenty years of ground-breaking research, and a score of high-profile assignments in some of the world’s most respected companies, Hamel can show you and your colleagues how to:
- Unlock the innovation potential of every employee,
- Build a portfolio of high-impact, game-changing strategies,
- Dramatically multiply the returns on innovation investment,
- Build management systems that keep everyone focused on innovation, and
- Manage the day-to-day tension between innovation and operational efficiency.
This critical knowledge can help your organization unleash its full innovation potential.
A Company that is as Nimble as Change Itself: As the pace of change accelerates, so must the pace of strategic renewal in every organization. All too often deep change is crisis-driven and episodic; too seldom is it opportunity-driven and continuous. Drawing on his pioneering work on strategic “resilience,” Hamel’s can help your company to: o Recognize the warning signs of “strategy decay,”
- Overcome the arrogance and denial that so often frustrates strategic renewal,
- Build a future-oriented vision that is powerful enough to overcome the gravitational pull of the past,
- Accelerate the shift of resources from legacy programs to future-oriented initiatives, and
- Weave the principles of resilience into every management process and practice.
- If the goal is a company that can change as fast as change itself, these are essential insights.
The Ultimate Competitive Advantage: Over the past 100 years, the most profound and enduring shifts in competitive position have come from management innovation—dramatic breakthroughs in how companies are managed, led and structured. Based on his most recent research, Hamel has developed a methodology that can help your company build the ultimate competitive advantage—an ability to proactively reinvent its management DNA. Specifically, Hamel can show your company how to:
- Anticipate the “over-the-horizon” management challenges that will determine success in the years ahead
- Successfully challenge the outmoded management orthodoxies that limit success,
- Uncover the new management principles that will determine industry leadership in the future,
- Build a capability for ongoing management innovation across your company.
In short, Hamel can show your organization how to build tomorrow’s best practices today.
To book Gary Hamel to speak at your event, please contact: Jan Jones Worldwide Speakers Bureau at 1-760-431-8692